A freak like me...just needs infinity

this simple song, really upfront as what am i. the beat, the lyrics and tempo...mmg menggambarkan siapa dan apa aku di dalam dan di luar.

Here's my key
philosophy
A freak like me
Just needs infinity

Relax
Take your time

And take your time
To trust in me
And you will find
Infinity, infinity

And take your time
To trust in me
And you will find
Infinity, infinity

The time goes by
So naturally
and you'll receive
Infinity

Here's my key
philosophy
A freak like me
Just needs infinity

Relax
Take our time

And take your time
To trust in me
And you will find
Infinity, infinity, infinity,
infinity, infinity, infinity, infinity

And take your time
To trust in me
And you will find

The time goes by
So naturally
Why you'll receive
Infinïty

7 otak kusut masai serabai:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

wow... aggressive plak...erm

airil berkata...

yeah, i guess u r right! kinda complected to understand yet adorable to know. like this song, i dont event know it mean...yet, fun to hear. n u some time can make ppls around addicted to you. same goes to this beat

nina_shaza berkata...

i still remember last year when we went to sgpore for beach party@sentosa....guru himself invited you on stage while he spinning this shit...hahahah. aiya, missing those days! n missing u much pumpkin! and u were high that time..kelakar gila. hahahaha. balik lah jb cepat!! party party like old time sake

chotz berkata...

nina!!!!!!!! where have u been up to babe??!! call xangkat, msg xreply??!! i tod u were dead dah! anyway, last 2 weeks i balik jb lah...balik kg. tod wanna hang out...but then all party ppls takde. miss u too babe.

dont even remind me about sgpore k...malu gila i that nite, i was like so drunk...then, si guru josh project ni buat terre ajak i plak...haaaa, mendapat!!! hahahha...yeah, miss those 'retarded' days tho...

Afzainizam berkata...

Otak kusut.. sorry.. nice blog kami dah baca.. thanks for your story.. good idea cam ni lah baru cerita.. salam singgah plak ke blog kami
http://www.firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/

Tanpa Nama berkata...

cool page n storyline

nana_hotSkunK berkata...

can u please update about that girl? what happen to her

ktip-ktip

The Best Links

si otakkusut

Foto saya
"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best..."

penganut otakkusut

otak+mereka

...............................