im so enjoying my weekends....

thanks la to all readers yang tak jemu jengah my blog even it so outdated. I'm too enjoyed my weekend sampai kekejangan jari untuk menaip stories dalam ni. No worries, i'll update it tonite. mungkin update. jika diizinkan masa. masa itu emas. syoknye tidur. andai itu terjadi, maaf le :)

but i left you guys with this short chat with my BFF (katanya) hahaha.....

I can't avoid myself from thinking about love. That's me. Maybe ramai terkedu diakala tengok aku diluaran, tapi dalaman jiwang karang cam haramm. erkKKk, anyway love would be my main genre which by the way it is sickening but I can't help not to. I got few smses from my friends last saturday morning. But I refused myself to reply. Yes, 12 smses after my last blog posting, asking about who she is!. Mereka sungguh kepoh. Amat kecoh if cupid memanah aku. Ada yang offer aku tuk belikan pampers cupid aku as return if aku bg tau sapa gadis manis tu. erkKkkKk. It so annoying, yet menyenangkan aku coz ada yang kisah :)

Somehow, out of those
annoying, timbul rasa rindu pada cinta. Cewah, bangang la ko chot!
Erm, I told myself its ok to miss someone. I even miss a lot of people everyday. Then aku cuba made myself happy thinking about other opportunities right in front of me. And suddenly I felt bad. Tak taulah asal ye? erm...then, aku aktifkan ym aku. all the suddent, my old mate@cousin@danial buzzing me (sorry, I've to sensored my cousin's YM id for kesejahteraan sejagat). Aku copy and paste the conversation frm my YM Archive.

Danial_S****i: Aiyoo coussy...new love nampak?
chotz666: ..1.. u (tu sign of farkkKk) hehehe :P
Danial_S****i: haha...i take it as 'YES".Good for u mate :)
chotz666: I guess so, or maybe not, la! it just a stupid feelin with no respond in return jek..miahahaha. erkkKk

Danial_S****i: Aiya...sound like ur ass merajuk ke nk bercintan lagi? huhu...or still ingat kat A? udah2 la tu...she married dude!
chotz666: farkKkkK u lah...shut ur ass up lah dani! That was not her planned! She been froced by her family! DuhhHHh! anyway, how pokda and mokda? are they sehat? Bila nk balik msia? missing korg lah! How's big apple?
Danial_S****i: haha...dont try to chnge our topic la fana! You still in love with dia kan? Damn! it been like what? 4-5 years la...common! Make up ur mind tho. Get ur head out frm ur ass! adoi la hang ni!
chotz666: ErkkKk..
Danial_S****i: fana, why u still waiting 4 her? Yes, she told u that she have a serious probs with her hubby n nk cerai?! but till now, what i can see that she beranak penak jek! What d hell is that bullshit? Are u still in love with her?
chotz666: i guess so..
Danial_S****i: Ko tak sure?
chotz666: Apa beza pun? Dia tetap dengan cara dia.
Danial_S****i: Tapi ko fikir pasal dia selalu?
chotz666: Memang la. Tapi aku tak tau apa lagi yang aku nak fikir.
Danial_S****i: See, ko still fikir pasal dia. Which means ko still sayang dia la.
chotz666: Sayang tu sayang. Tapi aku dah confuse sayang yang macam mana.
Danial_S****i: Habis, kenapa ko tak let go jek? Or ko dah ada orang lain?
(a long silent)
Danial_S****i: ~~"buzz"~~
chotz666: Aku penat sabar and tunggu. Tapi for nothing. Tak ada effort yang aku nampak.
Danial_S****i: Ha, that my bro! Ko ada orang lain?
chotz666: Tak. Well, not officially. Tapi aku ada fikir pasal orang lain.
Danial_S****i: See, ko fikir pasal dia and pasal orang lain at the same time. Apa tu?
(I felt annoyed for a few second)
chotz666: Look, the thing is aku tau salah aku kat mana. And yes aku fikir pasal orang lain. Itu pun since our relationship ni dah jadi macam ni and ive waiting for her about 4 years now! What else you want me to do? Aku dah cuba untuk pertahankan or bersabar. Tapi dia macam tak ada apa-apa efford pun.
Danial_S****i: Tapi dia sayang ko kan?
chotz666: Sayang bukan setakat kat mulut je dani! Cuba lah tunjuk sikit. Buat la aku ni rasa dihargai sikit. Bagi la aku perhatian. tu jek!
Danial_S****i: Maybe dia nak jaga privacy korang kot.
chotz666: Privacy my ass! Dia macam tak appreciate aku pun. Nak communicate pun susah. Kau nak suruh aku stand for what? I know that she married, but she the one keep me up with hopes all all craps!
Danial_S****i: See...u realised it finally! So, what are u waiting for? Let her go bro..Remember N? Till now she available and keep asking me about u? Anak datok tu..huhu...senang hidup ko. Leh aku tumpang :) hehe
chotz666: FarkKKkK u lah dani! hahahha, ko nk dia amik je la.
erm, aku dah cuba. Tapi nothing. I still confused with myself. It so hard for me to do that tho...and u know me aight! let her go cam aku ilang a part of myself lah...ive tried before.

Danial_S****i: Orang yang dalam kepala ko tu macam mana?
chotz666: No clue. Aku pun cuba avoid fikir pasal dia. Tapi kadang-kadang terfikir. Ntah la. Tak akan ada apa-apa kot.
Danial_S****i: Haha...apa yang ko nak sebenarnya?
chotz666: Orang yang betul-betul hargai aku n sayang aku macam mana aku hargai and sayang dia. Orang yang tak malu nak mengaku ada aku untuk dia. Orang yang buat aku rasa special and yang bagi perhatian pada aku. A real relationship la. Where to person in love with each other bukan sekadar dalam hati or di mulut. Dapat tunjuk yang dia betul-betul sayangkan aku and perlukan aku. Harapnye si gadis manis ni lah dapat buat aku move on, bro :)
Danial_S****i: Ha, keep it up bro...what ever ur pilihan, im on ur side! go qilash go! hehehehe
Btw, FarkKKkK u for being such a mat bunga! hahahah. I'll back to kl on this 24. Tumpang umah ko, bgtau maklong k..

The conversations continues like no ending...macam2 kitorang sembangkan :) and i cant wait to see him this Friday, July 24, he will be back frm NY ke kl...huhuhu

erkKKkK, Keep looking? Aku sendiri dah tak pasti what to look for or exist kah orang macam tu? Funny how aku tried to express everything to my cousin when in fact the person involved masih tak pernah faham.

13 otak kusut masai serabai:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

dude...uve got lot of issues lah..
1) let her go
2) build up ur relationship with other in order to accomplished the 1st one.
3) good luck then

Tanpa Nama berkata...

i vote for qilash!

faezah erina berkata...

now i understand u.
sedey...anyway, just shout out la at qilash to about ur feeling. atleast she know how u feeling kan. if she refuse, u know how the ending, takdelah tergantung camtu jek...batul tak?

Unknown berkata...

hurrmm
good luck lorrr

chotz berkata...

hahahaha....tq bro. i wish :)

aku arjuna berkata...

damn....it so complicated nak paham. apa ni beb? rebut peluang yang ada, ur cousin tu betul..just let her go, find a new opportunities ahead. gila lah ur stories ni...

Tanpa Nama berkata...

gila yet even interesting to read more and more

Tanpa Nama berkata...

maybe you are not even try harder to make person involve paham ur perasaan, perhaps?! come on chotz. just being urself and tell her ur feeling. about ur x tu...whay u still keep terhegeh-hegeh ngan dia? she just another burden yang u patut buang a long time ago lah.

Tanpa Nama berkata...

lorr...ada gak org camni ye.

faezah erina berkata...

This song is really you with your complex situation.

Kery HIlson - Knock you down

Heh, not again
Ohh, this ain't supposed to happen to me

Keep rockin', and keep knockin'
Whether you Louis Vuitton it up or Reebokin'
You see the hate, that they're servin' on a platter
So what we gon' have, dessert or disaster?

I never thought I'd be in love like this
When I look at you my mind goes on a trip
Then you came in, and knocked me on my face
Feels like in I'm a race
But I already won first place

I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did
(As hard as I did, yeah)
You got me thinkin' bout our life our house and kids, yeah
Every mornin' I look at you and smile
'Cause boy you came around and you knocked me down
Knocked me down

Sometimes love comes around
(Love comes around love comes around)
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
(Knocks you down)
Sometimes love comes around
(Love comes around)
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
(Knocks you down)


I never thought I'd, hear myself say, ooh, ya'll gon' head
I think I'm gonna kick it wit my girl today, kick it wit my girl today
I used to be commander and chief
Of my pimp ship flyin' high, flyin' high)
Til I met this pretty little missile that shot me out the sky
(Oh shot me out the sky)

Hey, now I'm crashing, don't know how it happened
But I know it feels so damn good
Said if I could back, and make it happen faster
Don't you know I would baby if I could
Miss Independent, ohh, to the fullest, the load never too much
She helpin' me pull it
She shot the bullet that ended that life
I swear to you the pimp in me just died tonight
Girl sometimes love

Sometimes love comes around
(Love comes around)
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
(Knocks you down)
Sometimes love comes around
(Love comes around)
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
(Knocks you down)


Tell me now can you make it past your Caspers
So we can finally fly off into NASA
You was always the cheerleader of my dreams that
Seem to only date the head of football teams
And I was the class clown that, always kept you laughin'

We, were never meant to be baby we just happen
So please, don't mess up the trick, hey young world I'm the new slick rick
They say I move too quick, but we can't let the moment pass us
Let the hourglass pass right into ashes

Let the wind blow the ash right before my glasses
So I wrote this love letter right before my classes
How could a goddess ask, someone that's only average
For advice, OMG, you listen to that bitch?
Whoa, it's me, baby this is tragic
'Cause we had it, we was magic

I was flyin', now I'm crashin'
This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson
Now I'm mad, real mad, Joe Jackson
You should leave your boyfriend now, I'mma ask him

Say you gotta put the good with the bad, happy and the sad
So will u bring a better future than I had in the past
Oh Cause, I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did
I don't wanna fall back on my face again
Whoa, whoa, I'll admit it, I was scared to answer love's call
Whoa, whoa, and if it hits better make it worth the fall
(When it comes around)

Sometimes love comes around
(Love comes around)
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
(Knocks you down)
Sometimes love comes around
(Love comes around)
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
(Knocks you down)


Won't see it coming when it happens, hey
But when it happens you're gonna feel it, let me tell you now
You see when love knocks you down

Won't see it coming when it happens
But when it happens you're gonna feel it, let me tell you now
You see when love knocks you down
Yeah

chotz berkata...

pejah....u dah meraban nih

Tanpa Nama berkata...

wah...ada scandal ngan bini org!! menarik..haha

Tanpa Nama berkata...

we wanna know more about the gadis manis lah...

ktip-ktip

The Best Links

si otakkusut

Foto saya
"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best..."

penganut otakkusut

otak+mereka

...............................