LIVE LIFE!


Take chances.


Tell the truth.

Date someone totally wrong for you.

Say no.

Spend all your cash!

Fall in love.

Get to know someone random. Be random.

Say I love you.

Sing out loud.

Laugh at a stupid joke.

Cry. Get revenge. Apologize.

Tell someone how much they mean to you.

Tell the asshole what you feel.

Let someone know what theyre missing.

Laugh til your stomach hurts.

LIVE LIFE!

5 otak kusut masai serabai:

shahirahkhairudin berkata...

oleh sebab aku rindu ko berkilo-kilo, maka aku nak kopipes dan tempek ini di papan tanda taman bunga aku. wooh !

avegalion berkata...

tak larat nak lalui semua tu lagik...

Aiman Ariffin berkata...

lol some of em mcm mengundang masalah jeee

Kicap Manis Media berkata...

Nice writing..........sangat bersemangat slps membacaa! :)

http://shairazisaidin.blogspot.com/2011/01/oh-khurafat-ladosa-besar-tau.html

Pedy Shah berkata...

nak share bley x? it's kinda inspiring..

ktip-ktip

The Best Links

si otakkusut

Foto saya
"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best..."

penganut otakkusut

otak+mereka

...............................