In The Dark....

(saje promote pic latest aku...hahhhahaharam ko chot)

In The Dark....
When it seems like the world around you's breaking
and it feels like there's no one else around you
And it's quiet there's a silence in the darkness
and it sounds like the carnival is over

As you walk in the crowded empty spaces
And you stare at the emptiness around you
You wanna go to the city and the bright lights
And get away from the sinners that surround you

'Cause I will be there and you will be there
We'll find each other in the dark
And you will see and I'll see it too
'Cause we'll be together in the dark

'Cause if it's coming for you
then it's coming for me
'cause I will be there
'Cause we need each other in the dark

And if it terrifies you then it terrifies me
'Cause I will be there
So we've got each other in the dark

As I look in to the sky the sparks bright as ice
You want me to take you over there
I want you to stay with me
'cause you're not the only one
The only one

No no
Don't worry you're not the only one

And if it's panicking you then it's panicking me
But I will be there
So we've got each other in the dark

In the dark
We'll need each other in the dark
In the dark
We'll hold each other in the dark
Now we're save together in the dark
'Cause we've got each other in the dark

luv hati baby

12 otak kusut masai serabai:

bootunque berkata...

chotz, thanks for being my follower...

rAy jR...@...Aliff berkata...

ch0tz-

wat a pleasent suprise..u're very g00d at writing poems...

wei, aku pcat ko jd kmbg aku..sbb ko mgkir janji ngn aku..haha...

bootunque berkata...

chotz, thanks for being my folloewer..

chokio_nia berkata...

kalo tak gelap, kte tak perlukan antara stu same len ke??konpius2..

Seroja Jingga berkata...

pergh stylo gilo adik aku nih!

Afzainizam berkata...

Salam dari kami http://www.firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/

eeeee dark.. aku tak paham la ko ni...

cuba korang tengok muka chort tu issssshhh menyeramkan macam undertaker ade... mr vempire pun ade... ko tengok bahagian mata tu.....

dunia kegelapan... chort yang misteri....

ape pun ko tetap control macho beb....

avegalion berkata...

fuyoo...

ingatkan model maner la tdik.. rupa2nye chotz ker..
hensem beb! like the pic! hehehe

Tanpa Nama berkata...

baby...i am so in l0ve with u...oh dear..cant get u out of my mind...lalalala....

chotz berkata...

butang:
thanks to u too

ray:
miahahaha....bakat terpendam

chokio:
huhuhu....terpulang anda menilai...hehehe

chotz berkata...

kak seroja:
perghHhHh...sarcastic bunyinye tu...miahahhaha

avegalion:
thanks kot...erkKKk

anonymous:
maaf...saya dah berpunya. milik yang Esa.

rAy jR...@...Aliff berkata...

anynomous-

emm..xleh nk kongsi ke?..bukan dye tau pun..

farish izaryl @izreez berkata...

smartla gmba bru chotz...hehe eh u stay area umh i je kan.leh la lpak2 pasni;)

ktip-ktip

The Best Links

si otakkusut

Foto saya
"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best..."

penganut otakkusut

otak+mereka

...............................